Forms Of Payment
GTCC accepts cash, checks, money orders, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- We do not take credit card numbers over the phone.
- If paying in person, you must present the actual credit card to the cashier or pay online with WebAdvisor .
- If paying by check, the account holder’s name, address, and account number must be pre-printed on the check.
- A $25.00 service charge will be assessed on each check returned by the bank. **Checks are NOT accepted for transcripts.**
International Students receiving money outside of the U.S. to pay for their tuition, can make their payment via the Flywire program. Payment must be received by the posted deadlines.
*Two forms of ID are required for all financial transactions.
GTCC ID & Any of the listed below
(All documents must be unexpired.)
- State issued driver’s license or ID card with photo
- U.S. Passport
- Federal, state, or local government issued card with photo
- US Coast Guard Merchant Mariner card
- Voter’s Registration Card
- Native American tribal document
- US Military card or draft record
- Canadian issued driver’s license
- Military dependent’s ID card
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt card(Form I-551)
- U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
- Bank issued card with photo
- Foreign passport containing a temporary I-551 stamp on a machine readable immigrant visa
- Employment Authorization Document with photo (Form I-766)