Pre-Orientation is required before you can participate in New Student Orientation
After you apply to GTCC, it takes 2-3 days to create your Titan Account
- After you apply to GTCC through CFNC, it will take 2-3 days for your Titan Account to be created. You can check whether your Titan Account has been created on the Application Status
After your Titan Account has been created, you must activate it to access Pre-Orientation
- To watch a tutorial about how to activate your account, click here
- To go straight to the activation page, click here
Please log in to our Moodle site to begin Pre-Orientation: http://online.gtcc.edu/
- You will use your Titan Username and password to log in.
- You must pass the Pre-Orientation quiz with a score of 90% before you can register for a New Student Orientation session.
To start your process, please go to the following website http://success.gtcc.edu. Registration for Spring 2015 will begin in November
To start your process, please go to the following website http://success.gtcc.edu. Registration for Fall 2015 has begun