New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is required for all students (on-campus and online) who are:
- Attending college for the first time
- Attending GTCC for the first time, but have previous college experience
- Returning to GTCC after an absence of more than two years
New Student Orientation is not required for students who:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Are enrolled at GTCC as Special Credit students (taking courses but not completing a program at GTCC)
Every new student must complete Pre-Orientation
Online New Student Orientation is available to students who:
- Have completed an associate’s degree
- Are exempt from developmental reading and English course work (placed into or completed ENG-111)
Eligible students will see the option to register for Online New Student Orientation on the New Student Orientation registration site (https://orientation.gtcc.edu)
After successful completion of the Online New Student Orientation exam, please allow up to one business day for your orientation hold to be removed. You may register for classes only after the orientation hold has been removed from your student account.
Some restrictions apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please include the following information with your requests:
- Your full name.
- Student ID# (if you have one)
- Contact phone number
- A brief statement detailing the nature of your question/request.
Orientation Dates (Click here)
Registration for fall 2015 has begun. To start your process, please go to the following website http://success.gtcc.edu.