Welcome to GTCC Assessment Center
Mission Statement: The Assessment Center provides testing and proctoring services for the college and surrounding communities. We maintain and adhere to all standards set forth by the National College Testing Association.
- Placement testing is mandatory for all new curriculum students unless exempt by a waiver. To view the policy and to find out if you qualify for a waiver, click here.
- Need to study for the placement tests? Click here for review practice tests and study guides.
- A photo ID is required for all testing services.
- To maintain testing integrity, and as a courtesy to others, please do not bring children, cell phones, or other electronic devices into testing areas.
- In the event of inclement weather or other emergency situations, please listen to area radio and television stations or call 336-334-4822 for announcements regarding the operation of the College. When the College closes, all classes are cancelled and testing appointments will need to be rescheduled.
Please select the Locations and Schedule link for more information.