Cashiers Office Serving Students At A Distance
Can’t Come To Campus?
Login to WebAdvisor(Click Here) to…..
- Pay Current Semester Balances
- View and Print Your Class Schedule
- Review Your Account Information
- Sign Up To Receive Your 1098-T Education Tax Credit Form Electronically
- Sign Up For Direct Deposit For Any Financial Disbursements Or Other Refunds
- Request Official Copy Of Transcript
Outgoing Transcript Request:
There is $5 fee per official transcript requested.
Please allow two business days for your request to be processed by the Records Dept.
To request a transcript online: Log into WebAdvisor, complete the online request form and follow the online payment instructions.
To request a transcript by mail: Please download, print and complete the Transcript Request Form.
Mail-in requests require payment via money order only. Cash and personal checks cannot be accepted with mail-in requests.
If your transcripts are under a previous maiden/married name, please list all names. Please indicate on the request form if you are requesting an adult high school transcript, placement test scores or a degree/diploma/certificate transcript.
Transcripts cannot be issued if there are any outstanding financial obligations to the school.
Jamestown Cashiers Mailing Address:
P O Box 309 Drawer R
Jamestown, NC 27282
Phone: (336) 334-4822 ext. 50083 or 50190