Forgiveness of Grades

You may petition, in writing, to the Registrar to have credits earned at the college, which are at least five years old, forgiven.

You will need to justify the request and provide evidence of re-enrollment or continued enrollment after the approval of the request.

Students not currently enrolled will need to complete a minimum of six semester hours with a “C” average or better for the petition to be considered favorably. If approved, the course(s) grade will be prefixed with an “N” and the grade and credit hours will not be calculated in the cumulative nor program grade point average. A new transcript will be mailed to you by the Registrar when the process is satisfactorily completed. (Veterans must be approved by the Military Assistance Office.).

Access Forgiveness of Grades Form “Click Here