Serving Students at a Distance
If you are an online student, or if you are unable to come to campus due to your disability, you can still “self-identify”, request, and manage disability related accommodations and services. However, due to the intricate and sensitive nature of disability related services, the DAS Office asks that if you are unable to come into one of our campus locations you contact a DAS staff member to determine the best approach for completing the intake process. You can:
- Email the DAS Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Call the DAS Main Line at: (336) 334-4822 ext. 50157
- Fax the DAS Office at: (336) 819-2030
Please include the following information with your requests:
- Your full name.
- Student ID# (if you have one)
- Contact phone number
- A brief statement detailing the nature of your question/request.
Contact our office:
- Main DAS Office: Davis Hall, room 107 (Counseling & disAbility Access Services Office)
- Phone: (336) 454-1126, ext. 50157 from High Point
- (336) 334-4822 ext. 50157 from Greensboro
- email: email@example.com