Welcome to GTCC Assessment Center
Mission Statement: The Assessment Center provides testing and proctoring services for the college and surrounding communities. We maintain and adhere to all standards set forth by the National College Testing Association.
- To find our hours, visit contact us page, then scroll down to find the campus link you want to view.
- Placement testing is mandatory for all new curriculum students unless exempt by a waiver. To view the policy and to find out if you qualify for a waiver, click here.
- Need to study for the placement tests? Click here for review practice tests and study guides.
- Due to the variety of tests offered by the Assessment Center and the associated restrictions regarding testing procedures we want to ensure that you are aware of the Assessment Center policies before your arrival. Click here to view the Assessment Center policies.
- In the event of inclement weather or other emergency situations, please listen to area radio and television stations or call 336-334-4822 for announcements regarding the operation of the College. When the College closes, all classes are canceled and testing appointments will need to be rescheduled.
Please select the Locations and Schedule link for more information.