The Center for Academic Engagement provides academic and non-academic support to the GTCC Community in order to help individuals succeed in education and life.
Titan Link, a component of CAE, serves as a resource to address non-academic challenges faced by the GTCC community. Those challenges may be financial or medical or may be related to transportation, housing, or childcare. Titan Link is the hub that links students and members of the GTCC community to college and community resources to meet those challenges and more.
Services provided by Titan Link include:
- Education and employment services
- Career services
- Work and income support
- Financial aid
- Emergency grants
- Transportation assistance
- Benefit screening
- Tax preparation
- Financial and asset building services
- Financial coaching
Offices are located on three GTCC campuses:
- High Point – Open now at HP3 110
- Jamestown – Open now at LRC 3rd floor
- Greensboro – Campus Center Room 101 ext. 53029
Contact Titan Link at email@example.com or call 336.334.4822 Ext. 55062.