What you need to bring on the test day
- A Photo ID
- Receipt confirming payment (fees may be waived for companies who are contracting through GTCC Business & Industry Office)
- Letter on company letterhead, if provided by the employer, identifying which tests you will be taking. If this letter is not provided by the employer, then it becomes the responsibility of the test taker to know which tests are needed.
Items the Assessment Center will supply on the test day
- Scratch paper
Ways to prepare for the WorkKeys®
For more information about the WorkKeys, please contact Gwendolyn Roy at ext. 53087 or email@example.com.
Testing Locations & Dates
WorkKeys Testing can be done at all 3 Campuses
GTCC Greensboro Campus (3505 East Wendover Avenue)
Continuing Education Center Building (CEC) – Room 242
- Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
GTCC- High Point Campus, 901 South Main Street, H4 Bldg. , Room 117
- Thursday: 8:30 am.- 12:30 p.m